1. We all work with one infinite power
2. The Secret is the Law of Attraction (LOA)
3. Whatever is going on in your mind is what you are attracting
4. We are like magnets - like attract like. You become AND attract what
5. Every thought has a frequency. Thoughts send out a magnetic energy
6. People think about what they don’t want and attract more of the same
7. Thought = creation. If these thoughts are attached to powerful
emotions (good or bad) that speeds the creation
8. You attract your dominant thoughts
9. Those who speak most of illness have illness, those who speak most of
prosperity have it..etc..
10. It’s not “wishful” thinking.
11. You can’t have a universe without the mind entering into it
12. Choose your thoughts carefully .. you are a masterpiece of your life
13. It’s OK that thoughts don’t manifest into reality immediately (if we
saw a picture of an elephant and it instantly appeared, that would be
14. EVERYTHING in your life you have attracted .. accept that fact ..
15. Your thoughts cause your feelings
16. We don’t need to complicate all the “reasons” behind our emotions.
It’s much simpler than that. Two categories .. good feelings, bad
17. Thoughts that bring about good feelings mean you are on the right
track. Thoughts that bring about bad feelings means you are not on the
18. Whatever it is you are feeling is a perfect reflection of what is in
the process of becoming
19. You get exactly what you are FEELING
20. Happy feelings will attract more happy circumstances
21. You can begin feeling whatever you want (even if it’s not there)..
the universe will correspond to the nature of your song
22. What you focus on with your thought and feeling is what you attract
into your experience
23. What you think and what you feel and what actually manifests is
ALWAYS a match - no exception
24. Shift your awareness
25. “You create your own universe as you go along” Winston Churchill
26. It’s important to feel good ( ( ( (((good))) ) ) )
27. You can change your emotion immediately .. by thinking of something
joyful, or singing a song, or remembering a happy experience
28. When you get the hang of this, before you know it you will KNOW you
are the creator
29. Life can and should be phenomenal .. and it will be when you
consciously apply the Law of Attraction
30. Universe will re-arrange itself accordingly
31. Start by using this sentence for all of your wants: “I’m so happy
and grateful now that…. “
32. You don’t need to know HOW the universe is going to rearrange itself
33. LOA is simply figuring out for yourself what will generate the
positive feelings of having it NOW
34. You might get an inspired thought or idea to help you move towards
what you want faster
35. The universe likes SPEED. Don’t delay, don’t second-guess, don’t
36. When the opportunity or impulse is there .. ACT
37. You will attract everything you require - money, people,
connections.. PAY ATTENTION to what’s being set in front of you
38. You can start with nothing .. and out of nothing or no way - a WAY
will be provided.
39. HOW LONG??? No rules on time .. the more aligned you are with
positive feelings the quicker things happen
40. Size is nothing to the universe (unlimited abundance if that’s what
you wish) We make the rules on size and time
41. No rules according to the universe .. you provide the feelings of
having it now and the universe will respond
42. Most people offer the majority of their thought in response to what
they are observing (bills in the mail, being late, having bad
43. You have to find a different approach to what is through a different
44. “All that we are is a result of what we have thought” - Buddha
45. What can you do right now to turn your life around?? Gratitude
46. Gratitude will bring more into our lives immediately
47. What we think about and THANK about is what we bring about
48. What are the things you are grateful for?? Feel the gratitude..
focus on what you have right now that you are grateful for
49. Play the picture in your mind - focus on the end result
50. VISUALIZE!!! Rehearse your future
51. VISUALIZE!!! See it, feel it! This is where action begins
52. Feel the joy .. feel the happiness :o)
53. An affirmative thought is 100 times more powerful than a negative
54. “What this power is, I cannot say. All I know is that it exists.”
Alexander Graham Bell
55. Our job is not to worry about the “How”. The “How” will show up out
of the commitment and belief in the “what”
56. The Hows are the domain of the universe. It always knows the
quickest, fastest, most harmonious way between you and your dream
57. If you turn it over to the universe, you will be surprised and
dazzled by what is delivered .. this is where magic and miracles happen
58. Turn it over to the universe daily.. but it should never be a chore.
59. Feel exhilarated by the whole process .. high, happy, in tune
60. The only difference between people who are really living this way is
they have habituated ways of being.
61. They remember to do it all the time
62. Create a Vision Board .. pictures of what you want to attract ..
every day look at it and get into the feeling state of already having
acquired these wants
63. “Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life’s coming
attractions.” Albert Einstein
64. Decide what you want .. believe you can have it, believe you deserve
it, believe it’s possible for you
65. Close your eyes and visualize having what you already want - and the
feeling of having it already.
66. Focus on being grateful for what you have already .. enjoy it!! Then
release into the universe. The universe will manifest it.
67. “Whatever the mind of man can conceive, it can achieve” W. Clement
68. Set a goal so big that if you achieved it, it would blow your mind.
69. When you have an inspired thought, you must trust it and act on it.
70. How can you become more prosperous?? INTEND IT!!
71. ‘Checks are coming in the mail regularly’… or change your bank
statement to whatever balance you want in there… and get behind the
feeling of having it.
72. Life is meant to be abundant in ALL areas…
73. Go for the sense of inner joy and peace then all outside things
74. We are the creators of our universe
75. Relationships: Treat yourself the way you want to be treated by
others .. love yourself and you will be loved
76. Healthy respect for yourself
77. For those you work with or interact with regularly .. get a notebook
and write down positive aspects of each of those people.
78. Write down the things you like most about them (don’t expect change
from them). Law of attraction will not put you in the same space
together if you frequencies don’t match
79. When you realize your potential to feel good, you will ask no one to
be different in order for you to feel good.
80. You will free yourself from the cumbersome impossibilities of
needing to control the world, your friends, your mate, your children….
81. You are the only one that creates your reality
82. No one else can think or feel for you .. its YOU .. ONLY YOU.
83. Health: thank the universe for your own healing. Laugh, stress free
happiness will keep you healthy.
84. Immune system will heal itself
85. Parts of our bodies are replace every day, every week..etc… Within
a few years we have a brand new body
86. See yourself living in a new body. Hopeful = recovery. Happy =
happier biochemistry. Stress degrades the bod.
87. Remove stress from the body and the body regenerates itself. You can
88. Learn to become still .. and take your attention away from what you
don’t want, and place your attention on what you wish to experience
89. When the voice and vision on the inside become more profound and
clear than the opinions on the outside, then you have mastered your life
90. You are not here to try to get the world to be just as you want it.
You are here to create the world around you that you choose.
91. And allow the world as others choose to
see it, exist as well
92. People think that if everyone knows the power of the LOA there won’t
be enough to go around .. This is a lie that’s been ingrained in us and
makes so many greedy.
93. The truth is there is more than enough love, creative ideas, power,
joy, happiness to go around.
94. All of this abundance begins to shine
through a mind that is aware of it’s own infinite nature. There’s enough
for everyone. See it. Believe it. it will show up for you.
95. So let the variety of your reality thrill you as you choose all the
things you want.. get behind the good feelings of all your wants.
96. Write your script. When you see things you don’t want, don’t think
about them, write about them, talk about them, push against them, or
join groups that focus on the don’t wants… remove your attention from
don’t wants.. and place them on do wants
97. We are mass energy. Everything is energy. EVERYTHING.
98. Don’t define yourself by your body .. it’s the infinite being that’s
connected to everything in the universe.
99. One energy field. Our bodies have distracted us from our energy. We
are the infinite field of unfolding possibilities. The creative force.
100. Are your thoughts worthy of you? If not - NOW is the time to change
them. You can begin right were you are right now. Nothing matters but
this moment and what you are focusing your attention on.
For those of you who have never heard of The Secret, it is a 90 minute movie, now sweeping the world. It was directed by Australian Drew Heriot.
To find out more go to http://www.drewpictures.com/.
After the incredibly moving success of the Rainy Day Notes, I decided to create a special campaign around the holidays. I asked some of my friends to help me and we came up with the Merry Day Notes. Please watch, join a team, and let’s make someone’s holiday a little brighter.
- Josie :-)
ATTN: All my tumblr friends!
You guys want to be apart of something awesome this Holiday?? Some friends and I are going to be hand delivering cards to hospitals this year around Christmas, called “Merry Day Cards” and the best part is… the cards will be FROM YOU GUYS. You get to PICK your team captain between all of us above (*pick me! team mindy! pick me!* haha) and send your cards to them. The addresses to send your cards to will be announced shortly!
Watch the video above and find out all the other details! Help make someone else’s Christmas special.
Ps.. there will also be a GRAND PRIZE WINNER who gets a special gift from your team captain! ;)
Please Reblog and happy card creating!
Tweet me @mindywhite and @keepit_kind tagged with #teammindy if you want to participate! Can’t wait!
“Hello! Would you like a hot meal?” I shouted to a big lump of blankets stuffed into a cement corner of an overpass.
The lump moved, and slowly a grimy old man shuffled over to take the heavy box of grub from my hands.
“Thank you so much,” he said, gratitude beaming from his eyes over a big smile that suddenly made him seem much younger.
“Happy Thanksgiving,” I replied, and handed him a package of new white socks before hopping back in the car that was stuffed full of ready-to-go Thanksgiving dinners, donated clothes items and three new friends that I had met at the volunteer center.
We would eat no such meals ourselves that day, but we were filled with something else – with the knowledge that we had provided a little relief and a lot of turkey and dressing to humans who needed it much more than we did. You know, looking suffering in the face is tough, and in fact many people actively avoid doing so. Indeed it would be very difficult to get up in the morning if you couldn’t stop thinking about other humans’ despair, hunger and suffering.
A little history of Thanksgiving reveals, no doubt the early Native Americans had far better things to do with their time than help the Pilgrims learn to cook and survive in the New World. They had probably been planning a nice small dinner with their loved ones and didn’t particularly want to help out these starving, dirty, smelly white people. But they did, and their legacy of compassion will live on, not just for Thanksgiving Day, but also as an example of the innate goodness of human beings.
Volunteer to serve those who are less fortunate than you this holiday, and continue on a true Thanksgiving tradition. It will be one Thanksgiving that you remember without pause, and your encouraging actions will inspire others to turn a thought to their human families as well. There are many ways to volunteer on Thanksgiving or any day- start planning now and give yourself a holiday that is infused with the true meaning of gratitude.
- Many churches, temples, etc. have a system in place for reaching out to the less fortunate, and all you will have to do is show up and start handing out plates of pumpkin pie. Just ask. If an outreach program doesn’t exist, consider gathering your friends and starting one.
- Many food banks and soup kitchens are actively recruiting volunteers to work on Thanksgiving Day right now; in New York City there are thousands of such locations. They may need donations of pantry items, or they may be hosting a big holiday dinner and need people who can volunteer their time. Food banks need people to cook, serve food, pick up donations, set up for dinner and clean up after it’s done. Google “food bank” to get started, and don’t wait until the Wednesday before Thanksgiving to call them up.
- In some bigger cities, larger outreach programs like Gobble Gobble Give in Los Angeles deliver hot plates of food to those who can’t even manage to make it to a shelter, but can be found under overpasses and sleeping in parks. Seeing how hard some people have it will illuminate the blessings in your own life.
- No outreach program in your town? Make your own. Double the amount of Thanksgiving food that you normally cook and package up half of it in meal-sized portions to deliver around your neighborhood to people in need.
- Cooking your family’s dinner and can’t bow out of the obligation? Consider inviting some extra guests to your meal, life’s “orphans” if you will – students who are away from their family and alone on the holiday, a young couple who just moved to town or that quiet guy down the street that you have always wondered about. Make like the Native Americans and share your bounty with some hungry Pilgrims.
- Nursing homes are full of senior citizens who rarely get any visitors or love. Bring them some, whether it’s a slice of sugar-free pumpkin pie, a bouquet of mums or just your smiling face. If you have children, bring them too – you will light up the life of the old folks, and your kids will learn a very valuable lesson.
- Absolutely don’t have the time to volunteer? Most food banks are in desperate need of funding and food for the holidays. Find a local Thanksgiving dinner program and donate a chunk of cash far in advance of the holiday. For those of you in NYC, we’ve rounded up some amazing food drives you can contribute to.
What a great new tradition to instill in your family! Experience the true meaning of Thanksgiving and this year, give back to your family.
But as we all know, flights during that time are esssssspensive! I am a broke college student (as I’m sure a lot of you are too!) but I am not asking for a free ride. This is something that we can both mutually benefit from.
If you order a bag (or 2!) of Shakeology from here it will…
PLEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSSSSEEEEEE Help get Court here for Thanksgiving. Buy shakeology for Your help, and help Courtney…ps and Reblog!
In June, I saw one of my favorite bands, STATES. I had been following them from the beginning. Mindy White had left Lydia and Copeland had broken up; those two separately mean so much to me. Anyway, I found out that they were coming to Denver and there was no way I was going to pass that show up. Three shows before Denver, Mindy had come down with Pneumonia. I tweeted her, asking if she was still playing Denver because I really did not want them to cancel (they were the only reason I went to this show). She replied saying that they were and that she’d see me there. The show itself, was amazing. I got to meet two very inspirational bands all rolled into one. Mindy had asked if anyone in the crowd had their first EP “Line ‘Em Up”. Out of the whole venue, I was the only one who screamed and raised my hand. I got to hang out with Stephen at the merch table for 2 1/2 hours and told him how much I loved Copeland’s music. We talked about the six chord progressions in “Brightest” and he told me to hit him up on Facebook and he would teach me to play States’ song “Anxious”. I got to meet Mindy after the show, telling her that I had a Lydia shirt from when she was still in the band. She looked surprised and told me I should have worn it. She asked me questions and I told her that she was my female idol in vocals, but that I could never compare. She smiled and said “I believe you can do it. And when you do, I want you to let me hear your talent.” That alone made my night. Over the next few months, States and I had mentions over Twitter of each other. That band has seriously gotten me through a lot. Every member; even from when they all weren’t a part of STATES, has made my view on life so gorgeous. In August, I broke my clavicle and was scheduled for surgery. I decided to wear my Room To Run bracelet to surgery. STATES was there for me pre-operation and post-operation, telling me that they loved me and were thinking about me. They told me I was amazing and helped my healing process a lot more with their kind words. I am just ONE single person, one fan. And they took the time to recognize me and help me through a surgery. I love them. Thank you, States. You have seriously helped me through everything.
THIS is why I continue to write music. For knowing that we actually reach out to the ones that we love the most, our fans. Thank you for being there for US. seriously. Without you, we wouldn’t even exist. PS. So glad you’re doing well !! <3
If you need to go, you can go.
“Brighter Lights” - STATES
Love at first sight. #cupcake #love (Taken with Instagram)
Adopt the special ones (they have halos)
You can’t do this to me, Yogi. I gotta go to practice! #love #guilttrip #dog (Taken with instagram)
“It gives me the feeling of Love…”
Wow. Music is such an incredible gift.
Goosebumps, every time.
This. I LOVE YOU ELLEN